ProFace X [TD] is a fully upgraded version of the ProFace product line, which is designed to deal with all kinds of scenarios. Powered by the ZKTeco-customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm and the latest computer vision technology, ProFace X [TD] supports both facial and palm verification with large capacity and rapid recognition speed, boosting the security performance in all aspects.
ProFace X [TD] also helps eliminate hygiene concerns; not only because of the contactless recognition technology it is equipped with, but also because of the new functions namely body temperature detection and masked individual identification.
The facial recognition capability has reached a new height in the biometrics technology industry with a maximum of 50,000 facial templates, recognition speed of less than 0.3 sec per face, and ultimate anti-spoofing ability against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack.
In addition, the 3-in-1 palm recognition is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 5,000 palm templates.
As mentioned above, ProFace X [TD] can assist in reducing the risk of infection and germs spreading during the global public health issue as well. The enables fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identification during facial and palm verification at all access points, especially in hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, airports, stations, and other public areas.
- 30,000 capacity of facial templates
- 5,000 capacity of palm templates
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, colour and B/W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack
- Intelligent energy-saving design; precisely evaluation of the distance (up to 2.5m (8.2ft)) between the user and the device
- 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function
- 8” touch screen with 400 lux, which offers high visibility under strong and direct light
- Wide range of working temperature (16°C ~ 32°C; 60.8°F ~ 89.6°F)
- Body temperature detection: measurement deviation of ±0.3°C; measurement distance of 30 – 50cm
- Mask detection; facial verification available with masks